Nicole Marrero, Track and Field, Sophomore, Bristol Conn.
1. What is your funniest moment with your teammates?
Going out for Chinese food before the first indoor track meet, and telling the workers it was a teammates birthday.
2. What’s your favorite food from the Dining Commons?
3. What did you carve in your pumpkin this year for Pumpkinfest?
I didn’t carve a pumpkin this year, the inside stuff grosses me out.
4. What’s the best part about living in the Dorms?
I have a great roommate, the people in my dorm are pretty chill, and I’ve made a lot of friends in my dorm. Also the rooms are a lot bigger than I expected.
5. What’s your favorite intramural sport to play and why?
Soccer, I’ve always loved playing it since I was 10.
6. What is the most challenging part about not living with your parents?
I never realized how much they did for me, besides the basic cooking and cleaning. Plus I miss having long talks with my mom and playing video games with my dad.
7. Where’s your favorite place to eat in Keene and why?
Ramunto’s, their pizza is probably the best pizza I’ve ever had!
8. What’s your most embarrassing moment as an athlete?
Running my first 100 Hurdles event my freshmen year of high school. And the first hurdle I came up to, I fell. Of course everyone had to be watching THAT event.
9. What’s does the phrase student athlete mean to you?
Someone who performs well on the field as well as in the classroom. Having the ability to balance the stress of school and sports.
10. Where do you see yourself after your time here at Keene State?
After Keene State I see myself getting a job as a high school math teacher somewhere, while also coaching for the track team.