BOSTON, Mass. - The Keene State men's and women's track and field programs competed at both the Terrier Classic, hosted by Boston University, on Friday and Tufts Stampede, hosted by Tufts University, on Saturday for a full slate of action in Boston for the Owls over the weekend.
- Katelyn Terry ran a time of 1:16.81 in the 500 meter run to automatically qualify the senior for Open New Englands and the ECAC Championship. K. Terry's time currently seeds her in first place in the ECAC.
- Alyssa Lombardi finished the 1000 meter run with a personal-best time of 3:09.18, which qualifies the senior for the New England Division III Championship and ECACs.
- Brittany Gravallese qualified for the ECAC championship with a 500 meter race in 1:21.68, as the sophomore ran a personal best time.
- Senior Lindsey Terry and freshman Nicole De Almeida both ran indoor personal bests in the 400 meter dash with times of 1:00.21 and 1:02.22, respectively. L. Terry's time qualifies the senior for the New England Division III Championship.
- The 4 x 400 meter relay team of K. Terry, L. Terry, De Almeida, Gravallese ran a season best time of 4:01.96. The foursome is currently ranked third in New England Alliance, sixth in New England Division III, and 14th overall in NCAA Division III.
- Sophomore Jared Hannon led the Owls with a second place finish in the long jump with a mark of 6.51 meters and sprinted to a seventh place finish in the 400 meter dash in 52.83. Hannon also took 11th place in the triple jump with a leap of 11.88 meters.
- Philip Parent recorded a time of 16:44.88 in the 5000 meter run for 13th place.
- In the 600 meter dash, sophomore Tyler DeChane recorded a time of 1:28.95 for 14th place.
- The 4 x 800 meter relay of Dechane, senior Matt Dudley, sophomore Alex Medina and senior James Stergis Cox combined for a second place finish in 8:51.30.
- Senior Lindsey Terry highlighted the Tufts Stampede with a first place finish in the 600 meter dash in a time of 1:40.58.
- Senior Katelyn Terry recorded sixth place in the 400 meter dash in 59.76, while senior Alyssa Lombardi crossed the line in the 3000 meter run in 10:53.22 for seventh place. K. Terry also took fourth in the triple jump with a leap of 10.19 meters.
- K. Terry, L. Terry, freshman Nicole De Almeida, and freshman Taylor Bisaillon comprised the 4 x 200 meter relay that finished sixth place in 1:51.17.
- Keene State will head to Dartmouth for the Dartmouth Indoor Classic on Saturday, February 4th.