Feb 05, 2017
HANOVER, N.H. - The Keene State men's and women's track and field program traveled to the Leverone Field House for the second time this season to compete in the 2017 Dartmouth Indoor Classic on Saturday.
- Sophomore Jared Hannon sprinted to a 16th place finish in the 400 meter run in 53.25 and leaped to fifth place in the long jump with a mark of 6.50 meters.
- Senior James Stergis Cox finished in 19th place in the 400 meter run with a time of 53.48.
- Sophomore Alex Medina and sophomore Anthony Jennings raced in the 500 meter run for 16th and 21st, respectively. Medina finished in 1:11.41, while Jennings registered a time of 1:14.74.
- Katelyn Terry turned in three impressive performances, as the senior crossed the line second in the 400 meter run in 59.27 and was only one of two runners out of 35 overall who finished under the one minute mark. The senior also finished the 800 meter run in 2:23.67 for tenth place and took to the field, recording a sixth place finish in the triple jump with a mark of 10.66 meters.
- Senior Lindsey Terry followed in the 400 meter run in sixth place with a time of 1:00.58.
- In the 500 meter run, freshman Lynne Hebert took eighth place with a time of 1:24.98.
- The 4 x 200 meter relay team of L. Terry, freshman Nicole De Almeida, sophomore Brittany Gravallese, and freshman Taylor Bisaillon combined for a first place finish in 1:51.83.
- The Owls will travel to the University of Southern Maine on Saturday, February 11th for the Little East Conference (LEC) Indoor Track and Field Championship, beginning at 11:00 a.m.