MEDFORD, Mass. - Behind another standout performance from sophomore Jared Hannon, the Keene State men's and women's track and field program competed at the Snowflake Classic hosted by Tufts on the Dussault Track on Sunday.
- Hannon produced another impressive showing in the long jump, claiming first in the event for the second time in as many meets. The sophomore picked up the first spot with a leap of 6.45 meters, before finishing 18th overall in the 100 meter dash with a time of 11.90.
- In the 800 meter run, sophomore Tyler DeChane notched 16th place, with a time of 2:03.11.
- Senior Alex Magoon recorded a fourth place finish in the javelin, with a throw of 49.45 meters.
- Hannon, DeChane, sophomore Alex Medina and sophomore Anthony Jennings finished the 4x400 meter relay in 3:39.42.
- Keene State was 11th overall with 17 points.
- The day was highlighted by a second place finish from senior Katelyn Terry in the triple jump with a mark of 10.25 meters. The senior also competed in the 200 meter dash with a time of 27.55 and the 1500 meter run with a time of 4:55.04, placing ninth and 12th, respectively.
- In the 400 meter run, senior Lindsey Terry crossed the line in a time of 1:01.19 for fourth place, followed by a tenth place finish from sophomore Brittany Gravallese in a time of 1:02.48.
- The 4x400 meter relay team of K. Terry, L. Terry, De Almeida and Gravallese won first place in a time of 4:08.16, defeating the host Tufts by 1.18 seconds.
- Freshman Taylor Bisaillon registered a 12th place finish in the javelin with a throw of 30.57 meters.
- The Owls finished 12th overall with 24 points.