HANOVER, N.H. - The Keene State men's and women's track and field programs opened their 2017 competition at the 48th Annual Dartmouth Relays on Sunday in the Leverone Field House, as the Owls competed against Division I, Division II and Division III teams and student-athletes.
- Jared Hannon continued to have strong performances during his sophomore season. In the long jump, Hannon placed fifth with a season-best leap of 6.49 meters and finished sixth in the triple jump with another season-best mark of 12.20 meters.
- Matt Dudley took 22nd overall in the one mile run with a time of 4:43.79 and 26th in the 800 meter run in 2:11.63.
- Sophomore Alex Medina raced to a 25th place finish in the 400 meter dash in 54.75 seconds.
- Senior Katelyn Terry posted impressive marks both on the track and in the field. In the 400 meter dash, Terry sprinted to a ninth place finish in 1:00.80, a New England Division III Championship time, and bested multiple Division I opponents. In the triple jump, the senior took seventh place with a leap of 10.08 meters.
- In the 800 meter run, freshman Lynne Hebert crossed the line first for Keene State in 2:30.78, taking 14th place overall and finishing before Division I competitors, while sophomore Brittany Gravallese followed in 21st place in 2:35.36.
- The Owls will travel to Tufts University for the Tufts Invitational on Saturday, January 14th.