Feb 18, 2017
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. - Six student-athletes from the Keene State women's track and field program competed in the NCAA Division III New England Championships on Saturday at the Shobrys and Aronson Indoor Track at MIT.
- Senior Katelyn Terry took seventh in the 400 meter dash with a time of 59.69, before leaping to a mark of 10.61 meters in the triple jump.
- Senior Alyssa Lombardi ran a career-best 3:08.68 in the 1000 meter run, while sophomore Brittany Gravallese crossed the line in 2:25.84 in the 800 meter run.
- In the 600 meter run, senior Lindsey Terry finished in a time of 1:42.87, while freshman Nicole De Almeida followed in a time of 1:50.54.
- Lombardi, Gravallese, L. Terry, and freshman Lynne Hebert teamed up for a season-best performance in the 4x800 meter relay in a time of 9:54.82, which qualifies the foursome for the ECAC Championship meet.
- The Owls will travel to the Reggie Lewis Center next weekend, February 24th and 25th, to compete in the Open New England Championships.