ROXBURY CROSSING, Mass. – Six student-athletes from the Keene State men's and women's track and field continued their post season competition at the NEICAAA Open New England Indoor Track and Field Championship at the Reggie Lewis Center on Friday evening and Saturday.
- Sophomore Jared Hannon continued his strong season with a 12th place finish and a mark of 6.49 meters in the long jump.
- Senior Katelyn Terry, senior Lindsey Terry and freshman Nicole De Almeida all raced in the 400 meter run, as K. Terry crossed the line first for the Owls and for 15th place overall in 59.08, while L. Terry followed with a personal indoor best of 1:00.15 for 26th place. De Almeida clocked in at 1:03.72 to finish 31st overall.
- In the 500 meter dash, sophomore Brittany Gravallese ran a season best performance to take 15th place in 1:20.94, as Alyssa Lombardi turned in a personal best time in the 1,000 meter run of 3:04.16 to place 13th in New England.
- The 4x400 meter relay team of K. Terry, L. Terry, De Almeida and Gravallese combined for a season best performance to finish first in their heat in 3:59.21 and 10th overall in New England, earning a mark that was the second fastest time in school history. The foursome was just .12 seconds shy of breaking the indoor 4x400 meter relay school record of 3:39.10 set by the team of Sarah Miller, Courtney Bates, Krystin Gavin, and Breanne Lucey in 2005.
- The Owls that qualified will continue their season by traveling to Ithaca, N.Y. next weekend, March 3rd and 4th, for the ECAC Championship meet.