SPRINGFIELD, Mass. - Senior Katelyn Terry and the women's 4x400 meter relay highlighted the day by posting top times, as the Keene State men's and women's track and field program competed at the Yellow Jacket Invitational, hosted by American International College (AIC) at the AIC Track Complex on Saturday.
- On the track, K. Terry produced another standout performance, as the senior crossed the line first in the 800 meter run in a time of 2:17.93, finishing in front of the next runner by over four seconds. K. Terry was also impressive in the field, as she registered a mark of 10.46 meters in the triple jump for fourth place and tied for 10th place in the long jump with a leap of 4.82 meters.
- In the 5000 meter run, senior Alyssa Lombardi registered a time of 19:05.41 for seventh place.
- Sophomore Brittany Gravallese posted a top-ten time of 2:28.39 in the 800 meter run, while senior Lindsey Terry was 11th in the 400 meter dash with a time of 1:02.06.
- Junior Dominique Pascoal finished 10th in the javelin, with a throw of 33.74 meters.
- The 4x400 meter relay team of K. Terry, L. Terry, Gravallese, and freshman Nicole De Almeida won the event for the second time in as many meets, as the foursome combined for a time of 4:12.08.
- Keene State finsihed 10th overall with 27 points.
- Senior Alex Magoon led the way for the Owls with a sixth place finish in the javelin, with a throw of 47.57 meters.
- Sophomore Tyler DeChane recorded a time of 4:19.74 in the 1500 meter run, followed by sophomore Iid Sheikh-Yusuf with a time of 4:26.74 for 27th place. DeChane was also 34th in the 800 meter run in a time of 2:06.20.
- Anthony Jennings competed in both the 100 meter dash and the 200 meter dash, as the sophomore finished in 11.92 for 37th place and 23.96 for 39th place, respectively.
- The Owls came in 19th overall with three points.
- Keene State will be back in action next Saturday, April 15th, for the Silfen Invitational, hosted by Connecticut College, with the first event beginning at 10:00 a.m.