WILLIAMSTOWN, Mass. - Led by a fifth place finish in the long jump from sophomore Jared Hannon, the Keene State men's and women's track and field programs competed against student-athletes from Division I, II, and III in the All New England Championships on Friday and Saturday at Williams College.
- Hannon continued his standout season placing fifth in the long jump with a leap of 6.74 meters, as the sophomore finished with the second best mark from a Divison III student-athlete and as one of only three Division III jumpers to finish in the top ten.
- The 4x400 meter relay team of Hannon, sophomore Alex Medina, sophomore Anthony Jennings, and senior James Stergis Cox combined for a time of 3:27.40.
- Katelyn Terry put forth another impressive performance in the 800 meter run with a 12th place finish overall and a fifth place finish amongst Division III runners, as the senior crossed the line in 2:12.85. K. Terry currently has the 11th fastest time in Division III in the event, with the top 22 qualifying for the NCAA Championships in two weeks in Geneva, Ohio.
- In the 4x400 meter relay, K. Terry, senior Lindsey Terry, sophomore Brittany Gravallese and freshman Nicole De Almeida registered a time of 4:00.46 to finish in 11th place.
- The 4x800 meter relay team of first years Lynne Hebert, Alexandria Papadimoulis, Taylor Bisaillon, and senior Alyssa Lombardi recorded a time of 10:17.92.
- The Owls will continue their postseason competition at the ECAC Championships at Westfield State on Wednesday, May 17th and Thursday, May 18th.